Montag, 7. Oktober 2019

Claudia de Busy




                  Claudia de Busy
                     (I shall fight for my Copyright!)


A Lady, lovely, lively, busy, bright,
known as de Busy Mei-Fang Claudia,
doctora summa and cum laudia,
just stole my heart, my mind, my copyright.

But thanks be Allah, as the other night
I met my lawyer with much gaudia
an immigrant from Arab Saudia
who told me: "Dr. Wei, you have to fight!

Just grab your horse, your armor: be a knight!
Retrieve your videos, your audia
from Debussy, Ravel and Claudia.
A silent Wei will make a sorry sight!"

And thus, dear Lady, see you soon at court!
Good night. This is the end of my repourt.


                                              Rolf-Peter Wille
                                                     (2017)

      

     Georges Villa: "[Claude] Debussy's Assault
on Classical Music", 1911


This is a satirical (and somewhat adoxographic) poem for Prof. Dr. Mei-Fang Lin, my dear and busy student. "De Busy": Debussy, "Dr. Wei: 魏樂富 [Rolf-Peter Wille]



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen